When you think back on the fond memories you created at EB and the foundation you built to help get you where you are today, please consider giving back to your former "home away from home." You can help to support a new generation of students as they grow and learn in a place that values their individuality, seeks to develop their potential, and nurtures them through all stages of childhood.
Gifts to the Annual Fund support teacher development, financial aid, classroom supplies, and programs like science, art, and technology, among others.
Thank you for making a difference for all our students!
Don’t miss the chance to reconnect with former classmates and teachers around the holiday! Join us at our two annual alumni reunions, students and parents welcome!
All-ages Alumni Reunion
Friday, January 4, 2018- 6-8pm at EB
- 18+ Alumni Reunion
Wednesday, December 19, 2018- 6-8pm at Stella Nonna in Berkeley
- Movie Nights at EB (new!): Indulge your inner cinephile with a French movie screening at EB! Hosted by the Alumni Committee, there will be popcorn, drinks, and a classic film to jazz up your Friday night... Bring your friends!
Friday, November 16, 2018- 6pm at EB
Friday, March 15, 2019- 6pm at EB
- La Place du Marché
Sunday, May 19, 2018- 11am-4pm at EB
- High School Reunion BBQ, Class of 2015: Memorial Day
Monday, May 27, 2018
Live in the area and want to get involved? Join our alumni committee! Our alumni committee is comprised of alumni parents and students, and is dedicated to staying in touch and supporting EB’s mission. The committee helps organize annual events including:
- All-ages high school focused alumni reunion
- 18+ alumni reunion
- 8th grade parents’ tribute to honor departing 8th grade families and welcome them into the alumni community
- BBQ for graduating high school seniors
- Volunteering for the 8th grade graduation dinner
- Movie night (new this year!)
To learn more about the Alumni Committee, contact Mei-Lin Ha Byers, Associate Director of Development and Alumni Relations at email@example.com (link sends e-mail).
Come back to EB
Give back to EB by sharing your talents and experience with our students!
- Speak at our annual Middle School TEDxYouth event in November! Learn more at tedxyoutheb.com
- Visit classrooms to speak with students directly.
- Join us on Career Day!
- Become a Class Captain and keep your class informed of everything EB.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)