Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley’s Board of Trustees is comprised of current parents, the Head of School, staff members, alumni and alumni parents, and individuals drawn from the community at large.
Board responsibilities include:
- Upholding and safeguarding the school’s mission
- Selecting, evaluating and supporting the Head of School
- Assessing the performance of the school
- Overseeing the school’s financial condition
- Monitoring facility uses and needs
- Contributing to the school’s fundraising efforts
- Supporting the school’s programs and special events
- Serving as ambassadors for the school in the larger community
- Undertaking long-range planning to ensure the school’s financial and programmatic health and sustainability
EB’s Board of Trustees does much of its work in committees and meets as a full board roughly once a month between September and June. Learn more about board committees.
The board welcomes input and questions from the community. Please contact the board at email@example.com.