School Life at Ecole Bilingue
What a child studies inside the classroom is just one part of their school experience. Here at EB, we educate the whole child: minds and bodies, intellect and emotions, from the classroom and the playground to the wider world.
We strongly believe that academics—important though they are—are not the whole picture. In order to grow into thriving adolescents and adults, children also need character education, environmental education, and a supportive atmosphere that nurtures creativity and exploration.
That’s why our program offers:
- visual arts, music, and drama
- after-school classes and team sports
- a strong community service program
- field trips, including a homestay program in France
- support for all kinds of learners
- and much more
“All grown-ups were once children.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.