Last year, the Lower School inaugurated its first web radio with the participation of students in various grades from Kindergarten to 5th grade. This initiative values public speaking in French and let students have a voice in their school, among many other advantages. This year, Middle School students have followed suit and have launched their own show!
7th and 8th graders produced their first show during their Media Literacy class ("éducation aux médias") with teachers Filato and Thomas. During this experience, students learned to be journalists by researching and presenting several stories on current Middle School topics. Among the segments are the recent TEDxYouth at EB, the topic of homework, the football team, and the after school clubs.
Thèmes de l'émission:
- Axel sur Ted-X
- Darragh, Christian sur l'équipe de football
- Andre et Ian sur la technologie à EB
- Leyla et Jackie sur les événements de la Middle School
- Claire fait des blagues
- Oscar et Jayson sur le problème des devoirs
- Clara et Zaynab sur les clubs du vendredi
- Cahyani et Naia font des blagues
- Dominik - intro et conclusion