The school partners with hot lunch vendor Flo’s Friendly Foods
, a local caterer that specializes in “allergy-conscious and nutrient-rich food” for children. It currently works with half a dozen East Bay independent schools and offers affordable meals, with prices ranging from $6.25 to $8 per meal. Its foods are served in reusable containers, minimizing waste and furthering our mission of sustainability.
Parents can customize their child’s meals using an intuitive online ordering platform. Each meal comes with a choice of side, including fresh fruit, nori, salad, house-made granola bars, and more. Menus repeat weekly, with different meal options each day. The entire menu changes monthly.
Sneak Peek at the March Menu
- Monday: Crepes, Spaghetti, Japanese Curry
- Tuesday: Pizza, Hamburger, Fried Rice
- Wednesday: Chow Mein, Burrito, Feuillette
- Thursday: Hot Dog, Penne, BBQ
- Friday: Hoagie, Sushirito
Custom bentos available Tuesday–Friday. Each entrée includes choice of side. Milk and juice available daily.
When ordering, you can customize your child’s meal for each day, or if you’d rather not customize it, simply click the button at the top of every menu that will auto-populate the entire month for you with our default entree. If you have a selective eater at home, get in touch
with Flo’s Friendly Foods who are willing to partner with parents to attend each child’s individual needs.
Families are encouraged to start browsing the menu and placing orders for future dates.
When setting up your account, please take note of the school codes:
- Preschool and Lower School: EBB1
- Middle School: EBBMS1
If using the iOS app
, please use domain name: flosfriendlyfoods
- Ordering cut off is 12pm the day before delivery
- Canceling an order: contact Flo’s Friendly Foods by 9am day of delivery to cancel a lunch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that due to the school closure, our lunch service is currently on hold and will resume as soon as school is back in session.