EB has a wonderful bilingual library with a collection of over 21,000 items (books, magazines, DVDs…). The collection is designed to help students discover the world of literature and make it easier to support French acquisition at home—whether your household speaks French, English, or another language.
We have a well-rounded collection of children’s books and periodicals in both French and English. All classes go to the library for story hour or activities around books. From Preschool on, children can check out books and videos for home use.
Parents also have full access to our collections, and can bring home materials to support their children’s learning or the family’s tastes. Our library catalogue is accessible online, so you can browse it from home. Our librarians can assist you in choosing books, magazines, audiobooks in French and English, and DVDs that correspond to your child’s interest and reading level.
- Books and DVDs can be checked out for a maximum of 10 days
- Six items total may be checked out at one time
- Read all the search and sign-up guidelines in this document
- You or your child can write a review about a book you checked out! See the library guide below to find out how.
- The Lower School librarians are available from 8:00-8:25 am and 3:05-4:30 pm and are happy to help, offer advice, and answer any questions you may have.
- The Middle School library is accessible by appointment. Ask Middle School Assistant Daniel Distante for more information.